Today is the 100th Day of the Meteorological Musings Blog. There have been 335 postings, so far.
I am simply amazed how fast this blog has grown in just three months. Thank you very much!!
Courtesy of Google, here are the top five posts (drum roll):
5. Getting Children Interested in Science.
4. Coverage of the Plains Ice and Snow Storm in January
3. Elvis’s 75th Birthday and how he was nearly killed by a tornado as a baby
2. Wichita Winter Wonderland as hoarfrost flocked the city’s trees
1. All New Meaning to Snail Mail. USPS returns a piece of mail to WeatherData eleven years after it was mailed.